I don't know exactly when our information will go up, but it feels like a step in the right direction for this hopefully-soon-to-be-mama.
Psalm 130:5 NASB
I wait for the Lord, my soul does wait, And in His word do I hope.
In the meantime, here's some supercute pictures of my youngest nephew, after enjoying a tasty dinner at our house earlier this month. Can you see the applesauce ALL over his sweet face?
We also played with the kids at a local park, and who knew that Mr. & Mrs. Latona's canes could be so much fun?
We sure enjoyed your visit, Melanie. It's fun to be Uncle David and Aunt Amanda.
Lord, help us be patient as we wait for the titles of "Mommy" and "Daddy".
Great pictures!!!! I'm so glad that we were able to come and visit you! So, when is your pic supposed to be up on the website? I checked today and didn't see it. I'm excited about this opportunity for you!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
The office mgr told me she was planning to get everything to the webmaster on Friday, and that he usually get things up same-day or in a few days. She said that she would call or email me when it's up so I can avoid compulsively checking for it every hour.... (crazy, isn't it?). I will probably post again when it's actually up.
ReplyDeleteLove you too!!!