Aug 31, 2010

Full Day!

It's 9:10, and I just finished the dishes. Looking back, it has been a full day!

6:30 - wake-up
7:00-7:30 walk with the hubby for exercise
8:00 DR appt with MIL
9:00 MIL back home
9:30-11:30 Ladies Bible Study!! (dropped off Rx for MIL on the way there)
11:30 errands at library, Home Depot & grocery store (picked up MIL's Rx on the way home)
2:00 put away groceries, start a load of laundry, accept a phone call from a fellow piano teacher
3:00 end phone call, start dishwasher, eat a little lunch, get ready for piano lessons
3:15-6:30 piano lessons (hubby took MIL's Rx to her - thank you!)
6:30 made dinner without using anything prepared from a box (unusual for me!!)
7:25 served steak dinner with smashed potatoes, mushrooms & onions, and steamed squash yum!
8:00 unload dishwasher & wash dinner dishes
9:10 write this blog!

The clothes are tumbling in the dryer, waiting for me to hang them up. Once they are done, I am off to BED. It HAS been a full day.

Imagining how much longer this list will be when I have a baby to care for... and still wanting to go there. God is gracious!

1 comment:

  1. yeah, but some of the "usual" list will just have to wait when you are holding that precious baby!! - I am learning that dishes get done when they get done - very hard for me - but I'm trying each day - one day at a time as the baby moments just go by way too fast :( pretty soon we'll have that baby and we'll be training him/her to do the Gator chomp!

    ReplyDelete