I must admit, I enjoy READING blogs more than I enjoy writing them. Perhaps that will change as I get more bloggy experience. Overall, though, I know there's no reason to feel like a BAD blogger when my posts are, how should I put it, spaced out a bit.
Some of you post every day, and that is amazing to me! Others post a couple times a week or maybe once or twice a month. I enjoy those too, since a new post is always a pleasant surprise. It looks like I'll be one of the... sporadic bloggers.
I was able to carve out a little time today because I'm spending a morning on my housework. I am ever thankful for my flexible schedule at work, because it allows me to take time like this and stay home. There is laundry in the washer, and a sorted load ready to go for tomorrow morning too. The bed is made, the suitcases are put away (see below), and I MIGHT even use the vacuum cleaner!!! I plan to do my Bible study this morning too.
David is having a lot of stress with work this week (and his birthday is on Sunday), so I thought today would be a good choice for tidying up since the messiness of the house only makes him more stressed. Gotta do what I can!
We had a nice visit with David's parents over the weekend, but being out of town is always a good way to get behind on chores. Between theater rehearsals, Candyfest, church, football games (1 in person, 1 on TV), piano lessons, and a marriage conference this weekend, I am booked SOLID for the next... let's see... 10 afternoon/evenings or more. Yikes!
I hear the spin cycle stopping... I must go for now. Sorry for such a boring post; I'll get the hang of this eventually.
whew!!! :) glad you're enjoying the whole blogger world. I do enjoy having yours on my list :) See ya soon!
ReplyDeleteglad you like the bloggy world. i had a slower start too. and i do spend a lot of time reading others. it's so much fun...
ReplyDeletesee ya at candyfest and the marriage conference :)