It's the one about the "Baby Bumblebee". I remember some of it, and the motions too, but not all of it:
I caught me a baby bumblebee! [catch in cupped hands]
Won't my mommy be so proud of me?
I caught me a baby bumblebee!
Ouch! He stung me!
I'm smooshing up the baby bumblebee. [grind palms together]
Won't my mommy be so proud of me?
I'm smooshing up the baby
bumblebee.
Eeww! He's all over me! [hold up palms]
Next verse.... ? I can't remember if it's wiping off the baby bumblebee (on my clothes) or licking up the baby bumblebee (from my hands), which leads to "I feel sick" and YAKing up the baby bumblebee. After several bumblebee-related messes, I know it ends with "Mommy, are you proud of me?"
I don't know WHERE this came from, but here it is. Your help in remembering any more details would be appreciated!
I didn't know you were blogging...I found this through a friend's blog. What other secrets are you keeping from me?
ReplyDeleteHey, it's not much of a secret... as you can see I post REALLY OFTEN... (not) I'm glad you found me, though. :-)
ReplyDelete